Situated in Celles, in the wider Namur province, this neo-gothic style castle was built in 1866 by the English architect Edward Milner, as requested by the Liedekerke-Beaufort family. Occupied by German troops during the Second World War, in 1950 was taken over by the National Railway Company of Belgium (NMBS) and was turned into a holiday camp for ill children. Maintenance costs led to its abandonment in 1991 and four years later a big part of it was burnt. Since then it has been gradually collapsing, especially after the damages caused by a severe storm in 2006. Today, even if in derelict state, it is a beautifully abandoned site wrapped into the magic of its past glory.