Urbex at Terre Rouge

This abandoned steel factory was opened in 1872 and expanded during the 1910s. In the 1950s there was less demand for steel and in 1977 they completely stopped production. The also abandoned power station- Central Thermique was used for domestic electricity powered by the toxic gases of the steel manufacturing blast furnaces that surrounded it. This vast industrial site is a must see in the heart of Luxembourg, parts of it might soon be demolished.


Advertisements